uvex otg Uvex Wintersports Helmets , Uvex HLMT 200 WL Ladies Visor Ski Helmet Brown Wintersports Helmets ,uvex onyx,luxuriant in design uvex strategy goggles,Online Shop
Uvex HLMT 200 WL Womens Visor Ski Helmet
The uvex hlmt 200 WL visor ski helmet combines perfect styling with great functions. Specially designed applications on the ear pads are an add on for the Women's Line visor helmet. The shield of the ski helmet can easily be moved upwards and out-of-sight with seamless effort. Additionally the mirrored lenses protect your eyes from glaring sunlight and harmful infrared rays. The all-weather shield gold lite of the uvex hlmt 200 WL improves the contrast significantly with extreme light conditions. In combination with the litemirror lens, this visor complies with the safety classification S3. This thought-out concept combines the two most important elements in protection in only one product - A novelty that is not only reasonable, but also easier to use.
- Inmould technology: EPS is foamed directly into the impact resistant polycarbonate shell. For a helmet construction that is light, yet extremely stable.
- Closable vent system: uvex vent system does more: open it provides optimal cooling whenever it is warm, closed it keeps the head warm and dry.
- Monomatic: Multi-stage and anatomically shaped: uvex’s monomatic comfort closure opens and closes at the touch of a button, with just one hand. The chin strap always sits perfectly.
- FAS strap: Fast Adapting System webbing can be easily and continuously tailored to your exact head shape. The helmet stays securely on the head in all situations and the webbing straps are always in the best position.
- IAS 3D: Having the same head circumference does not necessarily guarantee that a helmet can provide maximum safety and comfort. Advanced fit systems provide the perfect adjustment, in every direction, to match every individual head shape.
- Removable ear pads
- Anti-allergenic liner
- Removable lining
- 2 Shell sizes
- EN 1077 B
- Weight: from 535 g
Helmets, Ski Helmets